Join The Team
IMVU is building the next generation of social chat. Join us in our fast-paced, fun work environment as we empower millions of customers from around the world to create 3D characters and express themselves in virtual communities that they design.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, IMVU has won "Bay Area Best Place to Work" awards and is the birthplace of The Lean Startup approach to product development.
We Care About
IMVU’s "build, test, learn" culture transforms your brainstorms and ideas into real products and features.
Your work sees the light at IMVU. As an example, our engineers deploy code changes on their first day of work.
Enjoy collaboration, flexibility, the tools to learn and grow, and a nice set of perks to keep you smiling every day.
- Big Data Pipeline Wrangler Redwood City, CA
- Data Engineering Manager Redwood City, CA
- Big Data DevOps Redwood City, CA
- Cloud Services Engineer Redwood City, CA
- Senior iOS Engineer Redwood City, CA
- Mobile 3D Engineer Redwood City, CA
- 3D Architect, 3D Tools Team Redwood City, CA
- Systems Engineer, Operations San Jose, CA
- Systems Engineer, Operations Redwood City, CA
- Growth Marketing Manager Redwood City, CA
- User Experience (UX) Researcher San Francisco, CA
The Perks of Working at IMVU
Food, Drinks & Tasty Delights
Free lunch every day. Free dinner when you work late. Bagels n' lox for early risers. Fully stocked pantries with snacks, drinks, ice cream, and more.
Health and Wellness
100% medical and dental coverage. Health club stipends, and a weekly on-site bootcamp (taught by our head of HR)!
Work Life Balance
Flexible schedules. Fair expectations and deadlines, and leaders who understand that happiness and quality of work go hand-in-hand.
Competitive salary and equity packages. Meaningful extras like 401K matching, educational reimbursement, and Caltrain Go Passes.
Collaborative teammates. Your choice of hardware, and one of the coolest office managers/den moms in Redwood City.
Happy hours. Hack nights. On-site massage therapists. Company celebrations. Board game and frisbee golf lunch hours, and more.
Awards & Recognition
Just to name a few...